Bob Evans Farms Inc. has had an eventful — if not tumultuous — 18 months, and last week, it shut down one of its longest-standing Dayton-area restaurants, on West Dorothy Lane near Walmart in Moraine.
Here’s a look at a few of the most notable events in a company that got its start in Ohio nearly seven decades ago.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• STORE CLOSINGS: 75 retailers expected to close on Thanksgiving
• New hair salon, spa opens in Centerville
• 4 restaurants, retailers coming to vacant Logan’s Roadhouse
• 2 popular retailers open in Sugarcreek Twp.
• JOB ALERT: Amazon to build another fulfillment center in Ohio