Middletown schools are undergoing historic renovations.
The $96 million project, which is expanding and renovating the high school and building a new, adjacent middle school, is continuing its progress.
View the video above for the updated views, and here are five things to know:
1. What’s happening? The $96 million project is expanding and renovating the high school and building a new, adjacent middle school.
2. What’s the timeline? Construction is scheduled to be done by this summer.
3. Some already done. The new campus already includes recently opened Wade E. Miller Arena.
4. Big pieces left. The temporary building on the north border of campus now housing some high school classes will be demolished.
5. Historic project. It is the largest, most expensive construction project in Middletown Schools’ history.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.