Southwest Ohio wrestling fans can get up close and personal with their favorite WWE stars in November, when WWE Live: Starrcade shows up in Cincinnati.
Tickets for the Nov. 24 show at U.S. Bank Arena will go on sale Friday on ticketmaster.com, ranging from $15 to $303.
»RELATED: Ohio’s Legoland opening this month
Matches will include:
- The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre (Cincy Street Fight)
- AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe (Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship)
- Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch (Steel Cage Match for Smackdown Women’s Championship)
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev with Lana (For United State Championship)
- The New Day vs. The Bar (Fore Smackdown Tag Team Champions)
There will also be other wrestlers and a concert featuring Elias with Nature Boy Rick Flair.
FIVE FAST READS