Texas A&M and Michigan have gotten underway on TBS.
2018 NCAA Tournament: Texas A&M-Michigan game time
The Texas A&M-Michigan 2018 NCAA Tournament game is scheduled for a 7:37 p.m. ET start time. The game will be played at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. It will be one of two Sweet 16 games played in Los Angeles.
2018 NCAA Tournament: Texas A&M-Michigan TV channel
The Texas A&M-Michigan 2018 NCAA Tournament game will air on TBS. Kevin Harlan, Reggie Miller, Dan Bonner and Dana Jacobson will be calling the game.
2018 NCAA Tournament: Texas A&M-Michigan online stream
You can watch the Texas A&M Michigan 2018 NCAA Tournament game using the NCAA March Madness app, which you can find by click here.
2018 NCAA Tournament: Texas A&M-Michigan live updates, score
2018 NCAA Tournament: Texas A&M-Michigan preview, keys to the game
Texas A&M arguably had one of the most impressive wins of the NCAA Tournament when the Aggies stomped out North Carolina in the second round of the tournament 86-65. The Tar Heels had played in the last two championship games and the loss to Texas A&M was the worst NCAA Tournament loss in Roy Williams’ storied career.
The Aggies front court dominated once again, as Tyler Davis and Robert Williams combined for 26 points, 22 rebounds and one fantastic windmill dunk from Williams. It was the second game in row that Williams dropped a windmill dunk in a game.
— NCAA March Madness (@marchmadness) March 18, 2018
The Aggies have also gotten a big boost from freshman guard TJ Starks, who led the Aggies with 21 points on Sunday. He’s averaging 18 points per game and 6.5 assists per game in the NCAA Tournament.
Texas A&M’s opponent, Michigan need a miracle shot to beat Houston on Saturday night, as Jordan Poole hit a buzzer-beater to give Michigan a 64-63 win over Houston. The Wolverines are led by coach John Beilein, who has Michigan in the Sweet 16 for the second year in a row. Michigan’s best player is Mortiz(Mo) Wagner, who averages 14.2 points per game and 7.1 assists per game.
While normally known for offense, Michigan is one of the best defensive teams in the country, as the Wolverines have the highest rated defensive efficiency per KenPom left in the field. The Wolverines are also one of the slowest teams in the country in terms of pace, as only Syracuse has fewer possessions per game than Michigan.
The winner of the Texas A&M-Michigan game will take on the winner of the Gonzaga-Florida State game, which tips off after the the Texas A&M-Michigan game. Since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985, the Aggies have never made it to the Elite Eight. The winner of both games will meet on Saturday.
2018 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16 game times
The game times will be updated when times are officially announced.
Playing on Thursday, March 22:
- Loyola-Chicago vs. Nevada — 7:07 p.m. | CBS | Atlanta
- Michigan vs. Texas A&M — 7:37 p.m. | TBS | Los Angeles
- Kentucky vs. Kansas State — 9:37 p.m. | CBS | Atlanta
- Gonzaga vs. Florida State — 10: 07 p.m. | TBS | Los Angeles
Playing on Friday, March 23
- Kansas vs. Clemson — 7:07 p.m. | CBS | Omaha, Neb.
- Villanova vs. winner of West Virginia-Marshall — 7:37 p.m. | TBS | Boston
- Duke vs. Syracuse — 9:39 p.m. | CBS | Omaha, Neb.
- Purdue vs. Texas Tech — 9:59 p.m. | TBS | Boston
2018 NCAA Tournament: Scores
Sunday, March 18 (SECOND ROUND)
- No. 2 Purdue 76, No. 10 Butler 73 FINAL | Box score | CBS | Plays Texas Tech
- No. 11 Syracuse 55, No. 3 Michigan State 53 FINAL | Box score | CBS |Plays Duke
- No. 7 Texas A&M 86 , No. 2 North Carolina 65 FINAL | Box score| CBS | Plays Michigan
- No. 7 Nevada 75, No. 2 Cincinnati 73 FINAL | Box score | TNT | Plays Loyola
- No. 5 Clemson 84, No. 4 Auburn 53 FINAL | Box score | TBS | Plays Kansas
- No. 9 Kansas State 50, No. 16 UMBC 43 FINAL |Box score | TruTV | Plays Kentucky
- No. 9 Florida State 75, No. 1 Xavier 70 FINAL| Live updates | TNT |Plays Gonzaga
- No. 5 West Virginia 94, No. 13 Marshall 71 FINAL |Live updates | TBS | Plays Villanova
SECOND ROUND: Saturday, March 17
- No. 1 Villanova 81, No. 9 Alabama 58 FINAL | Box score | CBS | Plays West Virginia
- No. 2 Duke 87, No. 7 Rhode Island 62 FINAL | Box score | CBS | Plays Syracuse
- No. 5 Kentucky 95 No. 13 Buffalo 75 FINAL | Box score | CBS | Plays Kansas State
- No. 11 Loyola 63, No. 3 Tennessee 62, FINAL | Box score | Plays Nevada
- No. 1 Kansas 83, No. 8 Seton Hall 79 FINAL | Box score | TBS | Plays Clemson
- No. 4 Gonzaga 90, No. 5 Ohio State 84 FINAL | Box score | CBS | Plays Florida State
- No. 3 Texas Tech 69, No. 6 Florida 66 FINAL | Box score | TNT | Plays Purdue
- No. 3 Michigan 64, No. 6 Houston 63 FINAL | Box score| TBS | Plays Texas A&M
The post 2018 NCAA Tournament: Texas A&M-Michigan time, TV channel, online stream (March 22, 2018) appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.