Welcome to The Podcast on the Plains, SEC Country’s daily Auburn Tigers podcast with host Zac Blackerby. On the show Monday, Blackerby is joined by ESPN 106.7’s Noah Gardner. On episode 36, the experts talk about what they took away from Auburn’s 49-10 blowout win against Mississippi State on Saturday.
Auburn football podcast: Jarrett Stidham is leading Tigers to special place
Here are some time marks to help you navigate the podcast:
- Start of the show: The experts discuss what they thought about the Tigers and their convincing win on Saturday. The run game remains a slight concern for the offense, but the passing game made up for it with a stellar performance by quarterback Jarrett Stidham. His ability to find receivers downfield is exactly what Auburn fans have been waiting for since he announced he was coming to Auburn.
- 8-minute mark: Blackerby brings up Ryan Davis yet again. He continues to impress as he led Auburn in receiving on Saturday. His 29 catches on the season show that the coaching staff has placed its trust in the shifty wide receiver.
- 12-minute mark: The Auburn defense continues to dominate. It’s the only defense in college football to not allow more than 14 points in a game this season. The Tigers are making a push to be the best defense in the country and possibly the best defense in Auburn football history.
- 15:30 mark: The experts talk about Jarrett Stidham’s leadership. His ability and natural character are rare, and Auburn fans should be aware of what they have while they have it. He is leading the Tigers to a special place.
- End of the show: Gardner gives his prediction for the contest this weekend as Auburn hosts Ole Miss.
The post Auburn football podcast: Jarrett Stidham is leading Tigers to special place appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.