Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk about a comment from Nick Saban regarding the future at the quarterback position for Alabama. John Garcia talks impact recruits for Alabama and more.
- Nick Saban talks about the future at the quarterback position for the Crimson Tide.
- What is the possibility of adding another quarterback to the roster?
- National Recruiting Analyst, John Garcia from 247 Sports breaks down Alabama’s signing class and talks about the quality players in this group.
- Who are the instant impact players in this signing class?
- Garcia explains how this could be Nick Saban’s best defensive back recruiting class and which players stand out.
- Which players could be the surprise players within this class?
- Alabama did not get the quantity that Saban wanted to sign this year, what went wrong for the Tide?
- Quick look ahead to the 2019 class in the state of Alabama and which recruits will be the headliners of this group.
- Some possible names to replace Karl Dunbar.
- National football and basketball analyst, Aaron Torres shares some thoughts on National Signing Day 2018.
- Torres talks some Crimson Tide basketball and chances to go dancing in the upcoming NCAA tournament.
- Torres talks about the overall strength of the SEC in basketball and which teams grab his attention.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Did Nick Saban give Alabama fans hint about quarterbacks appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.