Coming off back-to-back dramatic, last-second wins, No. 21 Florida will look to to extend its winning streak while hosting Vanderbilt on Saturday in Gainesville, Fla.
Florida (2-1, 2-0 SEC) rallied from 13 points down in the fourth quarter for a 28-27 win last weekend at Kentucky, after slipping past Tennessee the previous week on a game-ending 63-yard touchdown pass.
Vanderbilt (3-1, 0-1) had some momentum of its own before that was thwarted with a deflating 59-0 loss to Alabama last weekend.
What time is the Florida-Vanderbilt game?
The Florida-Vanderbilt game is set for a 12 p.m. ET kickoff Saturday at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, Fla.
What TV channel is showing the Florida-Vanderbilt game?
The game will air on ESPN with Dave Pasch on the play-by-play call, Greg McElroy as the color analyst and Tom Luginbill serving as the sidelined reporter.
Here is a list of radio affiliates carrying the game through the Gator IMG Sports Network.
How can I watch the Florida-Vanderbilt game online?
The game can be streamed online via WatchESPN.
- Florida leads the all-time series with Vanderbilt, 38-10-2, and has lost to the Commodores just once since 1989. The Gators are 20-2-1 at home against Vanderbilt.
- That said, three of the last four meetings have been very competitive. The Commodores defeated Florida, 34-17, in 2013, and the Gators slipped by with wins of 9-7 and 13-6 the last two years.
- Florida has made a change at quarterback as redshirt junior Luke Del Rio will make his first start of the season. Del Rio, who went 5-1 as the Gators’ starter last fall, replaced redshirt-freshman Feleipe Franks in the third quarter last week.
- Vanderbilt running back Ralph Webb, a Gainesville native, is off to a slow start, but he has traditionally been very successful against his hometown Gators. He rushed for 110 yards last season against Florida and 118 yards and a touchdown two years ago on his last visit to The Swamp. So far this season, he has not topped 54 rushing yards in any game.
- Vanderbilt quarterback Kyle Shurmur has been very efficient, meanwhile, passing for 721 yards, 8 touchdowns and 1 interception.
- Florida has found a budding star at running back in freshman Malik Davis, who rushed for 93 yards last week against Kentucky and 94 yards the previous week against Tennessee.
The post Florida-Vanderbilt football: Game time, TV channel, how to watch online appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.