Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Chris Landry about the start of spring practice and how Nick Saban is adjusting to six new assistant coaches. Also, Saban explains the QB competition in detail.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban explains the quarterback competition in detail and reveals what he expects in the spring.
- Tua Tagovailoa’s injury serves as a great reminder.
- Chris Landry from Landryfootball.com talks the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide.
- Landry shares his opinions on how Saban is adjusting to six new on-field assistant coaches. How does Saban teach his process to younger coaches?
- Challenges facing Saban in 2018.
- Landry speculates about questions that Saban would like to hear.
- Saban is facing some obstacles in recruiting, and the negative recruiting tactics that some coaches use will not change.
- Cross-training players at different positions goes back to Saban’s NFL mentality.
- Saban took the Bill Belichick model and modified it for college football.
- We ask Landry to share some thoughts about AJ McCarron landing in Buffalo and what he expects from the former Alabama All-America quarterback.
- More information from Chris Landry can be found on Landryfootball.com
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Nick Saban explains QB competition between Jalen Hurts, Tua Tagovailoa appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.