COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb feels a sense of déjà vu with parallels to the 2014 season, and he puts his foot down on the negativity and cynicism over Ohio State’s playoff chances.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Tuesday include:
- Urban Meyer’s history of championships following bowl losses and early-season defeats, as well as the stunning parallel of 2017 thus far to 2014.
- Why it’s time for Buckeye fans to cease and desist with the negativity and wake up to the evolution of a young team.
- If J.T. Barrett can legitimately win a national title, and the emergence of his young wide receiver targets.
- If Ohio State’s defensive line is the best in the country.
- How far has the Buckeyes’ secondary come after three games since the Oklahoma loss.
- Which remaining games on the OSU schedule worry Kyle, and if the Buckeyes can navigate the schedule unscathed.
- Ohio State’s basketball program lost out on a prospect Monday as Andrew Nembhard committed to Florida. Who remains on the Buckeyes’ radar?
- The latest on 2018 point guard prospect Elijah Weaver. It’s been quiet the past week on Weaver, who was presumed a USC lean. Are the Buckeyes still involved? Do they have a chance?
Tune in to the show on Wednesday as Jeremy Birmingham joins Kyle to dissect more of the Rutgers game and begin to preview the Saturday showdown with Maryland in Columbus.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: It’s 2014 all over again for the Buckeyes appeared first on Land of 10.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.