COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb and Austin Ward recap the Buckeyes’ 56-0 dismantling of Rutgers on Saturday and the emergence of sophomore receiver Binjimen Victor. They also analyze the depth of the defensive line and speculate on whether Jordan Fuller could have earned a starting spot in the defensive backfield.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Monday include:
- An official visit for the Ohio State basketball program this weekend by a key point guard prospect and another prospect trims the Buckeyes from his list.
- J.T. Barrett’s stunning accuracy on Saturday, which included 275 yards passing, 3 touchdowns and a 93.4 QBR.
- Was Barrett’s game the best he’s had since the Michigan State win in 2014?
- Victor’s stellar game against the Scarlet Knights and if this was his breakout performance as a legitimate big-time playmaker.
- The balance of carries going forward for Mike Weber and J.K. Dobbins, and DeMario McCall’s 138-yard showing from scrimmage.
- Ohio State’s defensive line depth and dominance up front and how it’s living up to the billing.
- A much-needed bounce-back game for linebacker Dante Booker, who was in the doghouse after the Oklahoma loss.
- Jordan Fuller’s continued development and if he’s won the starting safety spot from Erick Smith, who didn’t make the trip on Saturday to New Jersey.
Tune in to the show on Tuesday as Jeremy Birmingham joins Kyle to dissect more of the Rutgers game and begin to preview the showdown with Maryland next Saturday in Columbus.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: The Buckeyes’ victory and Binjimen Victor’s breakout appeared first on Land of 10.