COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football and basketball on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Ryan Donnelly shares his observations from pro day Thursday at Ohio State. The Buckeyes’ draft-eligible prospects, minus an injured Billy Price, performed before all 32 NFL clubs. Ryan reports the standout performances and what he expects for lightning rod prospect, J.T. Barrett.
In addition, we tackle the latest in recruiting, which includes an analysis of the commitment by Sampson James and another highly regarded running back Ohio State is gaining momentum with in the 2019 class.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed Friday on Inside the Shoe include:
- A report on the 2018 pro day at Ohio State, including a stellar showing for Tyquan Lewis, who stood out among more than a dozen former Buckeyes who participated in the workouts.
- The performance by quarterback J.T. Barrett and how NFL teams might project Barrett for the draft in April.
- More on running back Sampson James, the 4-star running back from Avon, Ind., who committed to the Buckeyes last week.
- Another top-10 running back who plans to visit Ohio State twice in April and with whom the Buckeyes have made up ground.
- An update on quarterback target Sam Howell, who visited the Buckeyes last week.
Next week on the podcast, we will continue spring practice coverage with Austin Ward and Ryan Ginn, take a look ahead to possible graduate transfer targets for the Ohio State basketball program and talk about more recruiting with Ryan Donnelly.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State podcast: Former Buckeyes display their skills at pro day appeared first on Land of 10.