COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football and basketball on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Ryan Ginn joins Kyle Lamb to look back on Ohio State’s basketball season and look forward to the Buckeyes’ 2018 football season.
With basketball in the rear view, we touch on a number of spring football topics, including defensive tackle Tommy Togiai’s jaw-dropping practice video and possible breakout candidates at wide receiver. Additionally, we analyze a crazy first weekend of the NCAA Tournament and take more guesses as to whether Keita Bates-Diop might turn pro or return for his final season at Ohio State.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Thursday include:
- Finishing touches on the Ohio State 90-84 loss to Gonzaga. Did the Buckeyes validate themselves by outscoring the Bulldogs over the last 35 minutes of the game?
- A wild, crazy first weekend of the NCAA Tournament that includes a Sweet 16 that is absent of any No. 1 or No. 2 seeds on the left half of the bracket. Did Michigan State lay an egg or run into a bad matchup with Syracuse?
- The spring practice video of Tommy Togiai dominating in a circle drill and why that single play is just the beginning.
- Austin Mack and his incredible ceiling as a breakout candidate this season for Ohio State at wide receiver.
- Why it might be now or never for the Buckeyes at receiver.
On the Friday edition, Ryan Donnelly will join Kyle to discuss the commitment of running back Sampson James, a non-commitment by Mentor (Ohio) defensive end Noah Potter and other 2019 recruiting updates.
The post Ohio State podcast: Spring football takes center stage appeared first on Land of 10.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.