Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with ESPN’s Chris Low about Alabama’s 1 st spring practice and an article he wrote about Nick Saban.
- One Nick Saban comment that provides some context to Tua’s injury and the severity
- Excitement for spring practice in Tuscaloosa is contagious
- ESPN’s Chris Low wrote a lengthy article about Nick Saban and the Alabama program on ESPN.com. We discuss this article in full detail including some hints Saban provided
- What keeps Nick Saban going at the current pace?
- Low shares the biggest question he has concerning Alabama going into the 1 st spring practice
- Expectations for Alabama going into the 2018 season and beyond
- Low also shares his prediction on Alabama’s quarterback competition for the 2018 season
- Some historical nuggets that help define the Alabama dynasty
- Low shares the one thing that separates Alabama’s dynasty from other dynasties
- During the off-season Saban’s hired several new assistant coaches and he went with a younger approach that should pay off in recruiting
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post One Nick Saban comment that everyone needs to hear appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.