Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with former Alabama DB, Will Lowery about the Tide’s performance against Mississippi and more. How Nick Saban’s coaching methods will pay huge dividends this week.
- Alabama has been one of the worst teams in CFB in tackles for loss allowed on offense. This year under Daboll, Alabama is currently the 2 nd best team in CFB.
- Nick Saban post-game audio describes how Saban felt after the victory
- Former Alabama DB, Will Lowery shares his biggest takeaway from Alabama’s victory over Mississippi
- Lowery identifies several players that grabbed his attention against Mississippi
- Lowery talks in depth about Alabama’s offensive identity and how much growth is left for this offensive package
- We also discuss the current state of the SEC and take a quick look ahead to upcoming Texas A&M
- Barrett Sallee from CBS Sports recaps Alabama and Mississippi and shares his thoughts on the current SEC through the month of September
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post One statistic that is drastically different under Brian Daboll appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.