No player in college football — or maybe all of football — makes highlights like Saquon Barkley.
The Penn State running back is capable of making a jaw-dropping play every time he touches the ball. And he often does. So what are Saquon Barkley’s best plays through his first 30 games at Penn State? That’s what the Big Ten Network tried to figure out.
BTN counted down Saquon Barkley’s top 10 plays at Penn State (so far) on Wednesday. There were plenty to choose from. Here is the list BTN whittled down:
Talk about a near-impossible task: We ranked @saquonb21's top 10 plays.
— Penn State On BTN (@PennStateOnBTN) October 4, 2017
10. TD run against Iowa, 2017
9. 81-yard TD against Purdue, 2016
8. Receiving TD against Wisconsin in Big Ten title game, 2016
7. 97-yard kickoff return against Indiana, 2017
6. Stop on a dime on the sideline against Iowa, 2017
5. One-handed catch against Indiana, 2017
4. First career TD catch against San Diego State, 2015
3. Game-winning TD against Minnesota, 2016
2. All of Barkley’s hurdles against various teams, 2015, 2016, 2017
1. 79-yard TD run in Rose Bowl against USC, 2016
It’s hard to pick against the famous Rose Bowl run as Barkley’s best play. Do you agree, Penn State fans? Vote in our poll:
The post Saquon Barkley’s top plays: BTN counts down Penn State RB’s 10 best highlights appeared first on Land of 10.