SEC Country reporter Hale McGranahan was a guest on a couple of talk radio shows this week, before the South Carolina football team takes on Arkansas.
On Tuesday, McGranahan joined 103.7 The Buzz in Little Rock, Ark.
- Former South Carolina running back David Williams is playing well in his first and only season at Arkansas. What’s changed? (1:45)
- Where do things stand with the Gamecocks offensive line right now, with so many injuries? (4:20)
- How soon will star wide receiver Deebo Samuel be ready to return for South Carolina? (7:00)
- How high is the ceiling for quarterback Jake Bentley? (7:19
- For all that and more, check out the interview below.
RELATED: Gamecocks hit the reset button
On Wednesday, Brad Senkiw welcomed McGranahan back to WCCP 105.5 The Roar for another appearance on The Press Box.
- What’s going on with the SEC coaches’ hot seat? Tennessee’s Butch Jones is the first name that comes to mind. (:22)
- Are there any prospects committed to Tennessee that South Carolina is in the mix for right now. (1:45)
- South Carolina’s also looking to flip a safety who’s committed to Florida State. (2:50)
- Is there any communication between the Gamecocks and Xavier Thomas and Stephon Wynn Jr.? (4:59)
- Which prospects will be on campus this weekend for the Arkansas game? (6:32)
- For all of that and more on Saturday’s matchup with the Razorbacks, check out 10/4/17 Hour 3.
RELATED: Injury updates
The post South Carolina football: Hale McGranahan looks ahead to Arkansas appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.