Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with SEC Country’s, Christopher Walsh about the current Alabama football dynasty and how the statistics compare to other football dynasties. Interview with Burton Burns about coaching at Alabama.
- Update on the latest coaching changes announced on Thursday afternoon
- SEC Country’s Christopher Walsh discusses an article he wrote titled Alabama’s decade of dominance was even more jaw-dropping after 2017 national title that explains the dynasty from a numbers perspective
- Walsh discusses in more detail what he wrote about in the above article and compares these numbers to other great runs in college football history
- One number that Christopher Walsh shares that was the most eye opening for him
- Coach Burton Burns visited with us at a media availability event prior to the National Championship game in Atlanta. We discussed several things including his relationship with the players that he has coached over his 11 years at Alabama.
- Coach Burton Burns is moving to an off field role for Nick Saban and Alabama
- Burton Burns talks about his father figure role for the running backs that have played for him at Alabama. Burns has helped produce 2 Heisman trophy winners and 7 running backs that have played in the NFL during his 11 years.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Statistical proof that Alabama’s dynasty is the best in college football history appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.