• Cincinnati quarterback Andy Dalton has thrown 12 touchdowns and two interceptions while completing 61.7 percent of his passes in his past six home games.
• Jermaine Gresham needs 13 catches to become the fifth tight end in Bengals history with 200 (Rodney Holman 318, Tony McGee 299, Bob Trumpy 298, Dan Ross 263).
• Today’s game pits the two NFL coaches with the longest tenures with the same team in New England’s Bill Belichick (14 seasons) and Cincinnati’s Marvin Lewis (11).
• New England has won 13 of past 14 regular-season games and six in a row on the road.
• Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has a touchdown pass in 52 consecutive games, which is the second-longest streak in NFL history (Drew Brees, 54). And with 341 career TD passes, Brady needs two more to pass Fran Tarkenton for fourth most in NFL history.
• In his last three games, New England cornerback Aqib Talib has four interceptions and a forced fumble. He recorded an interception in his only other game at Paul Brown Stadium as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccanneers in 2010.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.