The New England Patriots released their Tuesday injury report as the team prepares to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night.
New England Patriots injury report
- Linebacker Elandon Roberts was limited with an ankle injury.
- Running back Rex Burkhead was limited with a ribs injury.
- Offensive lineman Marcus Cannon was limited with an ankle injury.
- Cornerback Stephon Gilmore was limited with an ankle injury.
- Linebacker Dont’a Hightower was limited with a knee injury.
- Defensive back Brandon King was limited with a hamstring injury.
- Wide receiver Matthew Slater was limited with a hamstring injury.
- Cornerback Eric Rowe did not practice due to a groin injury.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers injury report
- Safety T.J. Ward was limited with a hip injury.
- Linebacker Kwon Alexander did not practice with a hamstring injury.
- Linebacker Lavonte David did not practice with a hamstring injury.
- Safety Keith Tandy did not practice with a hip injury.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.