The Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens are both coming off forgettable Week 3 performance. Pittsburgh lost to an inferior Chicago Bears team and Baltimore traveled to London and left their football talents in the United States.
Who will be able to get back on track in Week 4? All 22 has the information you need to know about how to watch the Steelers take on the Ravens in Baltimore.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens game time
- Time: 1 p.m. ET
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 1
- Location: M&T Bank Stadium
- Line: Pittsburgh by 3
What channel is Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens on?
CBS is televising the game, with Ian Eagle handling play-by-play duties and
Dan Fouts as the analyst. Evan Washburn is the sideline reporter.
How can I watch Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens online?
You can stream the game at gamepass.nfl.com.
How can I listen to Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens on the radio?
You can listen to the game live nationally on SiriusXM.
You can listen to the Steelers broadcast on WDVE-FM (102.5) and WBGG-AM (970).
You can listen to the Ravens broadcast on 98Rock WIYY (97.9 FM) and WBAL 1090 AM.
What you need to know
- Series notes: The Steelers lead the regular season series 22-20.
- AFC North: Both teams enter the Sunday game tied for first in the AFC North at 2-1.
- Defense: The Steelers currently have the No. 3 ranked defense in the NFL. The ranked are tied at No. 20.
- Offense: Pittsburgh has the 21st ranked offensive unit in the NFL. The Ravens are ranked 30th in the league.
- Mike Tomlin: Mike Tomlin has a regular season record of 105-58.
- John Harbaugh: John Harbaugh has a regular season record of 87-60.
The post Steelers-Ravens, Week 4: Time, TV channel, watch online (10/1/2017) appeared first on All 22.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.