• Bengals running back Jeremy Hill has six rushing touchdowns in his last seven games and finished the regular season tied for the NFL lead with 11 (Pittsburgh’s DeAngelo Williams, Minnesota’s Adrian Peterson and Atlanta’s Devonta Freeman).
• This will be the 11th time the Steelers have played the same opponent three times in a season, and they are 9-1 in those third meetings, with the lone loss being last year against Baltimore.
• Cinicinnati has been outscored 57-6 in the second half of their last four playoff games.
• Pittsburgh has played 56 playoff games, which is second all-time behind Dallas (60).
• The Bengals offense has allowed at least three sacks in five of their six playoff losses under Marvin Lewis, while the defense has registered more than one sack once.
• The Steelers are 4-7 in their last 11 primetime road games.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.