Series history for the Bengals and Steelers, who meet at 1 p.m. Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium:
• The Steelers lead 59-35.
• The last meeting was Sept. 18 when the Bengals dropped a 24-16 decision at Heinz Field. Andy Dalton threw for 366 yards and a touchdown, but the Bengals lost two fumbles while Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger tossed three scoring passes.
• The Steelers have won three in a row and six of the last seven.
• Pittsburgh also has won six of the last seven at Paul Brown Stadium and is 29-19 all-time in Cincinnati.
• With a win, the Steelers would complete their seventh season sweep of the Bengals since Marvin Lewis took over in 2003 and 19th overall; the Bengals own seven sweeps, only once of which came in the Lewis era (2009).
• The Bengals have played more games against the Steelers (94) than another foe.