Six facts about the Bengals and Steelers, who meet at 1 p.m. Sunday at Paul Browns Stadium.
• The Bengals are looking for their first three-game winning streak since winning eight in a row to start last season.
• Steelers cornerback Artie Burns’ three interceptions are the most on the team and most in the league by a rookie.
• Cincinnati is ranked ninth in the league in total offense, which if maintained would be the team’s best showing since finishing eighth in 2006.
RELATED: Bengals-Steelers series history
• Pittsburgh has attempted eight two-point conversions this season, which are the most in the NFL, but their 37.5-percent success rate ranks 18th.
• The Bengals have not scored a fourth-quarter touchdown in the last five games and have just one in the last eight.
• The Steelers have allowed touchdowns on 19 of their opponents’ 42 trips to the red zone for the second best percentage in the league at 45.2.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.