Holiday travel is picking up this month and the Transportation Security Administration is preparing for an influx of bags.
With trips across the world, there have been a number of strange items the TSA has found. TSA social media analyst Bob Burns has listed the most unusual finds at TSA checkpoints across the country in 2016.
Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport dominates the list with the most entries, including a movie prop corpse. Miami, Detroit, Houston and New Jersey airports are also on the list.
Here are the TSA's most unusual finds from this year:
10) Hand grenade trailer hitch cover: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
9) "Hello Kitty" firearm: Bradley International Airport (BDL)
8) "The Walking Dead" character Negan’s bat "Lucille": Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
7) Golden Hand Grenade: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
6) Replica suicide vest: Richmond International Airport (RIC)
5) Bladed dragon claw: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
4) Dead seahorses in brandy bottle: Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
3) Five-bladed flogger: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
2) Post-apocalyptic bullet adorned gas mask: Miami International Airport (MIA)
1) Movie prop corpse: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)