WANT MORE BUSINESS NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE, DAILY NEWSLETTER
The UPC product numbers are the same as initially announced:
There have been no confirmed illnesses due to the possible contamination. The elderly, infants and those with impaired immune systems are more likely to have a severe illness.
BUSINESS: Columbus-based recruiting firm expands in Dayton
The products were distributed nationwide. The company urged consumers to throw away any impacted products or return the products for a full refund. Consumers may call 1-800-756-5781 Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. -6 p.m. CST with any questions.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS:
• The Limited closes stores locally, offers 90 percent off all items
• Two Ohio cities rank best for beer drinkers
• Feds settle discrimination complaint against Dayton-area bank
• Grismer to open new Kettering store by spring
• Kettering company to expand, hire 60 new employees