WANT MORE BUSINESS NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE, DAILY NEWSLETTER
Grismer also has locations in Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Dayton, Englewood, Fairborn, Huber Heights, Springboro, Trotwood, Troy, Springfield, Vandalia and West Carrollton. The chain also has several locations in Columbus, and could potentially open another in the coming years.
The new Kettering store will employ 10 to 12 workers. It will also offer free, computerized print-outs on customers’ tread depth and alignment readings.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS:
• Chick-fil-A named most popular fast food in Ohio
• Report ranks top 10 travel destinations
• 5 things to know about returning holiday gifts
• Experts release 7 financial predictions for 2017
• Consumer spending on gambling continues to rise