A Piqua family is out of a home after a fire.

Piqua home uninhabitable after Thanksgiving garage fire 

The fire broke out shortly before noon at a home along the 1600 block of Haverhill Drive. 

No one was injured, but the home is uninhabitable, officials said. 

>>Toddler thrown from vehicle in state Route 4 crash

The fire may have started in the area of an attached garage. 

Firefighters have not yet determined a cause of the blaze. 

The Red Cross has been requested. 

Piqua fire is handling the call. 

Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.

Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.

X