3. Lebanon advertises its downtown as bursting with country charm, according to USA Today. Lebanon's downtown is full of quaint antique shops and cozy bed and breakfasts that give one a relaxing experience.
4. Willoughby is a town that has grown, and one can see how it has changed over time in its architecture. Its historic downtown perfectly draws a picture of how the town has developed since 1835.
5. Granville is known for its New England-style architecture and home to Denison University. It has a beautiful downtown full of shady trees and colorful storefronts to catch the passerby's eye.
6. Cambridge doesn't have a large downtown but has an expansive history and offers a recreational activities. Due to all that it offers outdoors, Cambridge has grown to offer enjoyable amenities for nightlife and seasonal visits such as their Dickens Victorian Village.
7. Logan comes just before you enter Hocking Hills. The town advertises itself as a place to rest while travelling, and it's worth it with historic community and residential buildings and local shops.