PHOTOS: Luxury Kettering home on market for nearly $1M
The associate will be able to swipe credit cards and offer receipts just like at checkout lanes.
“Every day we’re committed to providing customers with the broadest assortment of quality products at great prices, but, during the holidays, we take that promise up a notch,” said Steve Bratspies, chief merchandising officer for Walmart U.S.
»RELATED: New arts, crafts store opening: Doorbusters, giveaways and discounts
The store is also launching store maps on Walmart’s app to help shoppers find gifts and other holiday purchases more easily.
And for customers who don’t want to leave their home at all, Walmart has added new editorial and curated content to its website to refresh new deals regularly.
“With new convenient ways to buy, we’ve never been in a better position to help our customers deliver for their families than this holiday season,” Bratspies said.
• Local mall announces new store coming two days in a row
• Here's how to get any size fry for $1 at Wendy's
• Dayton airport airfare the 10 most expensive in U.S.: Here's why
• Dayton Mall owner blasts Sears around bankruptcy filing
• Here’s how to get any size fry for $1 at Wend