The Washington-Centerville Public Library will be offering tech classes this summer.
The classes provide opportunities to learn about computer software, social media and digital resources.
Classes are free and open to the public, but an advanced registration is required.
Class dates and times at the Centerville library, 111 W. Spring Valley Pike, include:
- Beginning Microsoft Word 2016 on June 3 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Genealogy Interest Group on June 6 at 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2016 on June 10 at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Class dates and times at the Woodbourne Library, 6060 Far Hills Ave., include:
- Beginning Microsoft Excel 2016 on June 20 at 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016 on June 27 at 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
For more information or to register, visit wclibrary.info/events or call 937-433-8091.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to exclusive deals and newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.