The parade of Trump children speaking at the Republican National Convention continues Wednesday night as Eric, Donald Trump’s second son, takes the stage.
Considering the controversy this week over the speeches delivered by his step-mother, Melania, and brother, Donald Jr., Eric promises his speech will be his own, and said he had “zero” help from any speechwriter.
“I wrote every single word of my speech myself,” he told “Good Morning America” on Wednesday.
Before he speaks tonight, here are seven things you may not have known about Eric Trump
1. Eric is the third child of Ivana and Donald Trump, he’s 32, six years younger than his brother, Donald Jr.
2. He and his siblings spent their summers not in the Hamptons, but rather in Zlin, Czechoslovakia, with their grandparents.
3. He created a foundation when he was 22 years old. The money he donates along with any other funds raised goes to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
4. He married the former Lara Yunaska in 2014. His brother was his best man. He served as Donald Jr.’s best man in 2006.
5. He is the executive vice president, development and acquisitions, of The Trump Organization. In that role, he is in charge all of the Trump Organization’s golf sites.
6. He and his brother were criticized for killing big game while on a safari in Africa a few years ago (a photo of them posing with the animal they killed has been circulating on social media). Eric is a hunter and a fisherman.
7. According to a Washington Post story, he and his brother, Donald Jr., have breakfast together every weekday morning at 7 a.m. in Trump Tower in Manhattan.
Sources: The Washington Post; The Associated Press; The Republican National Commmittee; PETA