There are several cookie drops around the region, including on in West Chester Twp., where more than 425,000 packages will be distributed.
Now Girl Scout Cookie Booth sales begin March 3 and will last through March 26 – you can find your local cookie supplier here: gswo.org/findcookies – but what are going to be the "must have" cookie this year?
RELATED: Fig Leaf Brewing hosts Girl Scout Cookie, beer paring event
We’ve analyzed a number of top cookie lists, from best sellers to fan favorites, and here are the top five:
- Thin Mints: This has been the prototypical Girl Scout Cookie since likely they were invented. They are the Girls Scouts' best-seller ever.
- Samoas (formerly Carmel deLites): This is a cookie that has that perfect mixture of chocolate, caramel and coconut, but consistently behind Thin Mints — though not by much.
- Tagalongs: What's better than chocolate covered peanut butter patties? Well, Thin Mints and Samoas, but nothing else! This is in the top five of all cookie lists we've found.
- Do-si-dos: Peanut butter rules in the realm of Girls Scout cookies. This peanut butter cookie sandwich is consistently in the top five on most all lists.
- Trefoils: It may be dry (though they are buttery) but this shortbread cookie is similar to a Jazz standard … it's a classic.
RELATED: Check out our annual holiday cookie contest winners