>> Who else will be at the last Yellow Cab food truck rally of the season?
“Billie Gold’s Bubble Tea has been an awesome addition to our Rallies this season and we’re happy to host their first ever birthday bash,” said Brian Johnson, organizer of Yellow Cab Food Truck Rallies.
Dayton’s first Baroness of Bubbles and the visionary behind Dayton’s first, full-service bubble tea food truck is Nicole Cornett. Billie Gold, a repurposed school bus weighing it at approximately 5,600 lbs and 266” long, made her debut into the world at the Levitt Pavilion on Oct. 4, 2018.
>> Meet Dayton’s new bubble tea food truck (actually, it’s a bus)
Cornett and her husband Britton own Cloak and Dagger Tattoo Studio, and Cornett also is a stylist for Salon Loft at Town & Country.
The bubble tea varieties are $4 small and $6 large. What is bubble tea, if you're new to the craze? It's a specialty dessert drink that comes with a fruit tea or milk tea base, unique flavors, boba or tapioca pearls sitting at the bottom of the cup for extra flavor. The full menu is available here.
You choose your drink, your milk, your flavor and your boba.
>> The small town of Fairborn hosts one of the biggest Halloween festivals near Dayton
“It’s impossible for me to be unhappy when I’m having bubble tea, so I basically want it every day. Whenever we had to be somewhere at a certain time, I’d factor in driving an hour so we can get bubble tea first… When I travel to a new city for the first time, the first thing I search for a vegan restaurant, the second is for a bubble tea cafe. I just know there are people in Dayton who love bubble tea as much as I do,” writes Cornett.
Billie Gold will be raffling off free bubble tea for life and is inviting its friends from Cloak and Dagger Tattoos for a gift card raffle and bubble tea flash piece tattoos.
>> ‘The Price is Right Live’ stage show is headed to Dayton and Cincinnati
Signature drinks include:
• Rose Gold made with coconut milk tea, rose and tapioca boba
• Gold Brew made with almond milk, Press signature cold brew coffee and tapioca boba
• Thai Gold made with Thai coconut milk tea and tapioca boba
• Gold Coast made with strawberry black tea and popping passion fruit boba
• Gold Star made with pineapple coconut yum yum drink and mango jellies.
• Golden Summer made with blueberry peach green tea and tapioca boba
• Heart of Gold made with lavender peach coconut milk, green tea and strawberry jellies
• Matcha Gold made with matcha coconut milk tea, lightly sweetened and traditional tapioca and coffee jellies.
WANT TO GO?
What: Last Yellow Cab Food Truck Rally of the season and Billie Gold's Birthday Bash
Where: Yellow Cab, 700 E. Fourth St., Dayton
When: 5-10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18
Info: Website | Facebook
More info: Billie Gold likes to party. She is available for a variety of community events and private parties. For inquiries and invitations, Billie can be reached at email@example.com or 937-561-8886
Social media: Follow @billiegoldbubbletea on Instagram and Facebook for details on regular locations and special events.