Domino’s franchise owner Tom Satchell, who owns a restaurant in Lebanon, is celebrating his 40th anniversary with the company by giving customers a special deal on pizza.
On April 1, the location will offer large, one-topping carryout pizzas for $3.99 each. Satchell started working at Domino’s in 1977 as a manager in training. He purchased his own franchise in Lebanon back in 1981, and has since won several sales and service awards from the company.
» RELATED: Did your favorite make the list? 10 best pizza places in Ohio
Customers can take advantage of the deal by ordering online or calling 513-932-1431. Domino’s has more than 13,800 stores in more than 85 markets.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Huber Heights manufacturer will add 42 employees in tax credit deal
• RETAIL APOCALYPSE: 3,500 stores or more to close this year
• STORE CLOSURES: GameStop to close 150 stores
• Harambe fans rejoice: Charity to host gorilla-themed run in Cincinnati
• DMAX rolls 2 millionth turbo-diesel engine off assembly line