A new puzzle shop has opened at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek.
Puzzle Plus, a family-owned puzzle store, sells jigsaws, brain teasers, puzzle books and games. The store carries games and puzzles for all ages and skill levels. The puzzle store opened in 1995 in Beavercreek, but just opened a new location at The Greene at 4465 Glengarry Drive. That’s next to Tilly’s and across from the Beech Parking Garage.
Puzzles Plus is a family-owned retail store selling jigsaw puzzles, games, brain teasers, puzzle books, all-age toys, and children’s toys, according to its website.
The original Beavercreek store will remain open, owner Steve Nordmeyer said.
“We really like the location,” Nordmeyer said. “There’s lots of foot traffic and its larger than our original store so we have room for more puzzles and more games.”
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Cincinnati airport to give away free cheese coneys, Graeter's ice cream
• Trump attacks Amazon on Twitter again. Here's why.
• Is this the future of air travel? Pilotless planes to be ready by 2025
• You can live in this refurbished, historic church in Oregon District
• 9 recent changes that are revolutionizing the local retail industry
About the Author