A beauty spa is moving to the McPherson Town neighborhood after 17 years of business in downtown Dayton.
Valeria’s Beauty Center and Day Spa is moving to 22 McDaniel St. in the McPherson neighborhood, and will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday at 4 p.m. The celebration, which is an invitation-only event at the Dayton Woman’s Club, will feature a proclamation from Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley.
» BUSINESS NEWS: Military toy store to open in Beavercreek
Valeria’s was formerly located at 21 W. 1st St. in downtown. Salon owner Valeria Perry said her center won the small business integrity award from the Better Business Bureau in 2015, and it offers services like natural hair care, nail care, facials and body treatment.
“The business plans to continue to offer competitively priced beauty services to the community,” she said.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• New business to open at Cornerstone in Centerville
• Dayton Women in Business: Retail leader explains future of industry
• March Madness: NCAA First Four to spur economic growth in Dayton
• Beer on tap in your room? Craft beer hotel could open in Ohio city
• 5 things to know about NCAA First Four tournament in Dayton
About the Author