Other show highlights will be:
• Military Appreciation Days, Feb. 20-21, all with military ID will gain free entry, sponsored by the Dayton Area Toyota Dealers
• Back for a repeat, the Toyota Drive Center featuring different models for test-driving around downtown Dayton, located at the main entrance on Fifth Street
• Special entertainment attractions on Feb. 22-23 for kids, including animals from Wild Hearts African Farm Mobile Teaching Zoo; visits from all four Cincinnati Reds mascots; and balloon and face-painting artists on Feb. 22 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Photo scavenging hunt. Nine photos of certain aspects of show vehicles (make and model) will need to be identified for entry to win a Samsung 55-inch Ultra HD TV
The 2020 Dayton Auto Show’s presenting sponsors are the Dayton Daily News and Springfield News-Sun.
For more information, look for a special 2020 Dayton Auto Show tabloid inserted in the Feb. 16 Dayton Daily News and Springfield News-Sun.
HOW TO GO
- WHAT: Dayton Auto Show
- WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 20, noon-9 p.m.; Friday, Feb. 21, noon-9 p.m.; Saturday, Feb. 22, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday, Feb. 23, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- WHERE: Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. Fifth St.
- ADMISSION: $8 for adults at the door, $6 students with student ID, $6 online at www.daytonautoshow.com). Children ages 9 and younger are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- DISCOUNTS: Feb. 20-21 – Military Appreciation Days, all with military ID will gain free admission; seniors, age 65-plus, $6 at door
- PARKING: Available in the Oregon District Parking Garage (formerly named the Transportation Center Garage), one block east of the Dayton Convention Center on Fifth and Jefferson streets. There is a covered skywalk on Level 1 that will bring you to the third floor of the convention center facility. Daily rates are $2/hour or part hour with a $6 maximum.
- INFORMATION: DaytonAutoShow.com; Facebook: Facebook.com/DaytonAutoShow; Twitter: @DaytonAutoShow; Instagram: @DaytonAutoShow