To submit your event for free, email Wheels at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is 10 days prior to desired date of publication or event. See full list, including weekly and monthly cruise-ins, online at https://www.daytondailynews.com/cars/ and look for MOTOR NEWS. Follow Wheels on Facebook @DDNWheels.
- THURSDAY NIGHT OHIO CRUISERS CRUISE-INS, change in location from Airline Dairy Crème, Vandalia to Get Air, 6020 Chambersburg Road, Huber Heights, through October, starting at 5 p.m. Plenty of parking; Claybourne Grille Food Truck & Ice Cream Truck. All vehicles welcome.
- FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE-IN, 4 p.m. to dusk, Rip Rap Roadhouse, 6024 Rip Rap Road Dayton, through Sept. 27. All makes and years welcome. Outside food and drink service available or eat inside remodeled 1853 barn. Park on back grass lot. More than three acres of grass parking. www.ripraproadhouse.com
- FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE-IN AT LOFINO’S, 5 p.m. to dark, Lofinos Beaver Valley Shopping Center, Seajay Drive near U.S. 35/Fairfield Road exchange, Beavercreek, through Sept. 27. Using same site as last year, courtesy of SVG Motors. Sponsored by SVG Motors; Greene County Antique and Classic Car Club, Miami Valley chapter; and National Corvette Restorers Society. greenecarclub.com
- FRIDAY NIGHT KETTERING CRUISE-IN, 5 p.m. to dark, Kettering Towne Center at Dorothy Lane and Woodman Drive, through Sept. 13. Everything on wheels welcome. DJ, food. Robin, 937-620-6406
- SEPT. 14, SPECIAL EDITION OF DAYTON CARS AND COFFEE AT CARILLON PARK, 8 to 11 a.m., 1000 Carillon Blvd., Dayton. Free, open to all.
13TH ANNUAL DAYTON CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE AT CARILLON PARK, FEATURING THE GRAND CLASSICS – elegant machines with names like Packard, Rolls-Royce, Pierce-Arrow, Duesenberg, Bentley and Cadillac. Also will honor 50th anniversary of the Pontiac Trans-Am. Casual Preview Party on evening of Sept. 14 at Carillon Historical Park. www.daytonconcours.com
FERRARI CRUISE-IN V, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., James Free Jewelers, 3100 Far Hills Ave., Kettering. Members of the Ferrari Club of America - Ohio Chapter will display 15 to 20 Ferraris. The cars’ owners will be on hand to answer questions. Cameras welcome. Valet parking available. Admission is free. Raffle tickets will be sold for a 30-minute, race-like ride in a Maserati, with a qualified driver at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, or a one-hour, open-road ride in a Ferrari. All proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Arthritis Foundation. A piece of David Yurman designer jewelry valued at about $750 will also be awarded in a drawing. No purchase is necessary, but participants must be present. Ferrari Club of America, Ohio chapter: www.fca-ohio.org. James Free Jewelers: www.JamesFree.com, 937-298-0171 or 800-647-0031
3rd ANNUAL VANDALIA NAZARENE CRUISE-IN, 5 to 8 p.m., 620 Stonequarry Road, Dayton. No registration fee, free admission, food, door prizes, music by Mike Carpenter. Sponsored by VNC Youth Group. Rain date Sept. 22. Church office, 937-890-1841
AUTO CROSS SOLO EVENT, Kil-Kare Speedway, 1166 Dayton-Xenia Road, Beavercreek. New racers encouraged to participate. Registration 9 to 10 a.m., drivers’ meeting 10:05 a.m. (walk track prior), FCO 10:15 a.m. (10 timed runs). Valid driver’s license, Snell 2005 or newer helmet required. Open to all makes and models. Sanctioned by Corvette Troy. Cost $30 to NCCC members, $35 nonmembers. Final date: Oct. 13. Janelle Flaharty, email@example.com, 937-248-5792
CRUISE THE ’BURG CRUISE-IN, 4 to 9 p.m., South 2nd Street, downtown Miamisburg. Sponsored by the MMA Miamisburg Merchants Association. Live Band Denny Dewey’s Southern Accents
16th ANNUAL ONE-ROOM SCHOOL CAR SHOW, registration 10 a.m. to noon, meadow across from Young’s Jersey Dairy, 6880 Springfield-Xenia Road (Ohio Route 68) near Yellow Springs. Vehicle registration fee $10. Dash plaques to first 125 vehicle registrants. Judges assign 51 awards, including Top 35 and 16 Special Awards with Best of Show at 3:30 p.m. Show open to the public for free. 50/50 raffle, free entry drawings, silent auction, music by DJ Dick Ryman. Show sponsored by Clark County Retired Teachers Association. All profits benefit Advance One Room School in New Carlisle and its “A School Day in 1878” program that recreates a school day in early Clark County history for more than 400 students each year. Rain date: Oct. 26. www.CCRTAOhio.com
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.