The menu bar at the top of the webpage provides quick links to frequently used areas of the website.
- The weather icon gives you a quick view of the current temperature and sky conditions. Clicking on the weather icon takes you to a summary of current weather conditions
- Clicking on the three parallel lines (commonly referred to as a hamburger menu) expands all of the sections within DaytonDailyNews.com
- Takes you directly to the Local news
- Takes you directly to top Investigative stories
- Takes you directly to our Sports section
- Takes you directly to the Obituary section
- The magnifying glass is the search function and will let you search for specific stories. Simply click the magnifying glass and it will take you to the page you can enter a search term(s)
- The Log In/Out icon allows you to log in to access all of our digital content or log out of the website. It also contains a shortcut to the ePaper, our digital replica of the printed paper and link to locally crafted newsletters you can opt-in for
- All breaking news alerts will appear at the top of the navigation bar
At the bottom of each webpage is our site map. Here you can find alternate ways of contacting the Dayton Daily News, subscribing and managing your account, links to various web pages, our FAQ pages and more.
If you have questions about how to use any of our digital products, please check out the articles in this document. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-397-6397.
Click the video below to see how to navigate DaytonDailyNews.com