Various factors are contributing to a shortage of college students, forcing many schools to cut tuitions and reevaluate their relevance. This as state supported trade, technical and community colleges are challenged to better align curriculum to the needs of the workplace. Clark discusses the transformation in higher education, its value, and your new negotiating power. Also, Clark has the latest installment of the crimes and fines of Wells Fargo – a "bank" you'd do well to forego.
- Transformation in Education: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Again With Wells Fargo: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Best 529 College Savings Plans By State
- What Is a Roth 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- How To Get the Best Price Possible Shopping Online
- NYTimes: Wells Fargo to Pay $3.7 Billion Over Consumer Banking Violations
- WSJ-Wells Fargo Reaches $3.7 Billion Deal With Regulators Over Consumer Banking
- CFPB Orders Wells Fargo to Pay $3.7 Billion for Widespread Mismanagement of Auto Loans, Mortgages, and Deposit Accounts | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Credit Karma Review: Free Credit Score and More at Your Fingertips
- Clark.com Community
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.17.23 The Transformation Of Higher Education / The Crimes & Fines of Wells Fargo appeared first on Clark Howard.