They're everywhere online – quizzes and surveys. They may seem fun & interesting BUT – the fun is at your expense. Learn how quizzes are used, and why there's one question they're always going to ask. Online content presents challenges. Also in the realm of social media, you've no doubt heard of "influencers," but you may not realize it goes way beyond the Kardashians. There are some very subtle ways some of your favorite people to follow may be advertising to you.
- Warning: Online quizzes: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- The Influencer Game: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Don't answer another online quiz question until you read this
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- How To Find and Choose a Financial Advisor
- NYTimes: No Open-House Party. Influencers Just Want an Open Door.
- 3 Things To Consider Before You Get Solar Panels
- When Should You Get an Accountant To Do Your Taxes?
- Enrolled Agents | Internal Revenue Service
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.01.23 Warning: Online Quizzes & Surveys / The Influencer Game appeared first on Clark Howard.
In Other News
New Springfield fire chief takes oath: ‘A lot is on the plate’
More details emerge about suspect in Springfield meat market owner’s...
Rise in COVID gene found in Springfield wastewater samples
Hueston Woods to host weeklong meet for Triumph sports car owners
Senators say proposed rule could eliminate 1,500 jobs at two...