Reported this year – tragic loss of life due to hotel carbon monoxide poisoning. Clark has a new safety device every traveler should consider. Plus a way to avoid a massive home insurance claim. And – Find out the "mandatory option" that has sent the automotive press into outrage at GM.
- 2 Important Alert Devices: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- GM Outrage: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Wirecutter: Water Leaks Destroy Homes. These Smart Gadgets Can Save Yours.
- How To Pack a Carry-On the Right Way
- More Airlines Are Losing Luggage. AirTags and Tile Trackers Can Help.
- The Best Places To Buy Eyeglasses
- 4 Things To Know Before You Buy Glasses From Costco Optical
- Should You Buy Out Your Leased Car?
- 3 Things To Consider Before You Get Solar Panels
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.23.22 A $10 Life Saver + Home Protection / WRONG: An Automaker's Mandatory Option appeared first on Clark Howard.
In Other News
Body pulled from Ohio River identified as escaped inmate Bradley...
Butler County native to speak on ghost lore at International Steampunk...
Teenager shot in arm in apparent shootout at Springfield park
Champaign County woman sentenced to more than 8 years in prison for...
Kroger eases digital coupon rules, helping seniors who struggle with...