The big banks persist in paying no real interest on savings. Meanwhile Clark just got 3.3% on a CD from his credit union. Several money market & online savings accounts are paying over 2%. Don't let inertia be your enemy. Move that money. Also – what destroyed Sprint is a big lesson for companies tracking and ranking their employees. Workers should know – across industries and with the rise of remote work, comes increased use by companies of the "productivity score".
- Savings Rates: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Worker Productivity Scores: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Schwab Purchased Money Funds
- 5 Things To Know About Series I Savings Bonds
- 7 of the Best High-Yield Online Savings Accounts in 2022
- Equifax Sent Lenders Inaccurate Credit Scores on Millions of Consumers – Wall Street Journal.
- Who owns your credit score? Not you
- Credit Karma Review: Free Credit Score and More at Your Fingertips
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- How to Start Investing and Saving for Retirement
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.25.22 The Best Rates On Savings / Pros & Cons: Worker Productivity Scores appeared first on Clark Howard.