Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also, the short term rental market keeps going through changes channeled through Airbnb & VRBO themselves, and by local governments, directly affecting rental property decisions and renter experiences. Clark shares recent examples of both, including what Airbnb is doing to regain trust in the marketplace.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Airbnb Changes: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Where To Buy the Best Cheap Printer
- WSJ-You Don't Know What You Don't Know About Your Financial Adviser
- Clark.com – Why you should never 'top off' your gas tank
- NYTimes.com: Airbnb Will Now Warn Travelers About Hidden Cleaning Fees
- 6 Things To Know Before Contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- The Best Unlimited Hotspot Plans
- TSA PreCheck vs. Global Entry vs. CLEAR: Which Is Best for You?
- The Best Credit Cards That Pay for TSA PreCheck and Global Entry
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 12.02.22 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / Update: The Short Term Rental Market appeared first on Clark Howard.
In Other News
EXPLAINER: What is the Katelyn Markham death case, and who is involved?
Levy shortfall: Middletown fire stations to cost $10M more than...
WATCH: Security camera catches Springfield propane tank explosion, fire
The District at Deerfield to include Eagle, Bakersfield restaurants
Driver identified in deadly crash after truck hits pole in Moorefield...