Few other details about the game are available at this time as the itinerary is still being put together, Vanover said.
» RELATED: Fairborn vet one of thousands pushed into debt by VA mistake
The Cavs won the 2016 NBA title against the Golden State Warriors with then-star player LeBron James. James has since left the Cavs to play for the Los Angelos Lakers.
Around 27,000 people work at Wright-Patt, making it the largest single-site employer in the state of Ohio. The base has an estimated $4.2-billion economic impact in Ohio.
FIVE FAST READS
• Ohio State wants to prevent Oklahoma from trademarking block ‘O’ logo
• Area college welcomes largest freshmen class in its history
• Turner calls Trump ‘shortsighted’ over cancelled pay raise for federal workers
• Wright State faculty union threatens to strike in October
• Trump’s Space Force proposal could impact NASIC at Wright-Patt
THANKS FOR READING
The Dayton Daily News is committed to bringing you independent, in-depth local stories. Help support our journalism by signing up for a print or digital subscription.