“Our focus is on implementing those initiatives that drive the greatest levels of growth and profitability of our business,” said Chico’s CEO and president Shelley Broader.
»RELATED: New Burlington store opening needs workers
There are Chico’s stores at the Oakwood Centre in Dayton, The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek and Liberty Center in Liberty Twp., among several in the Cincinnati and Columbus regions. The company also has White House Black Market locations at The Greene, Liberty Center, Jefferson Tanger Outlets and several in Cincinnati and Columbus. Soma stores are open at The Greene, Liberty Center and elsewhere in Cincinnati and Columbus.
This news organization has reached out to Chico’s to determine how the closures will effect Ohio stores.
• Lowes to hire for jobs at local stores; need 65K nationally
• 10 changes coming to local shopping venues in 2019
• 5 outbreaks, food-related illnesses that impacted Ohio in 2018
• 10 new flights added at local airports in 2018
• Local experts: Avoid New Year’s resolution scams, read the fine print