A new 40,000 square-foot store will become the centerpiece of a 16-acre expansion at Easton Town Center in Columbus.
Restoration Hardware, a company selling furniture, lighting, rugs, bath-ware and decor, will open a new store in Easton known as RH Columbus: The Gallery at Easton Town Center, a higher-end version of the retailer, according to Chain Store Age. The gallery, which will be a freestanding building, will also include a rooftop park and cafe and will be the focal point of Easton's new district.
» A LOOK BACK: Big stories of 2018: Good Sam, new jobs, base active shooter incident
When its new gallery is completed, Restoration Hardware plans to leave its existing Easton storefront located near the center of the main development. Construction has already begun on the $500-million addition to Easton, portions of which are expected to open late this year.
The new sector of Easton will be near Nordstrom's and Macy's stores and will include apartments and a public gathering space, The Columbus Dispatch reports. The new area will also have an Aloft boutique and an entertainment destination offering bowling and pinball called Pins Mechanical Company.
Restoration Hardware has an outlet location in Centerville on Ohio 48.
FIVE FAST READS
• WSU may face more scrutiny despite deal on federal visa investigation
• Heating costs could spike this winter as natural gas prices increase
• EXPERT: Wright-Patterson ‘crucial to avoiding a defeat if there’s a World War III,’
• UD president gets contract renewed for 5 years
• What UD’s change in its China Institute says about shifts in higher education
About the Author