- Non-perishable food: Pull-top canned foods, such as vegetables, fruits and canned meats; ready-to-eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerky, ready-to-eat snacks; bottled water; and ready-to-eat meals.
- Personal care products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves, etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- First-aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs, etc.
PHOTOS: Rescue images from Houston flooding
Any monetary donations can be made online to Matthew 25: Ministries by clicking here or checks can be mailed to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242.