“At this time, we are not aware of any students or family members of students in any of our schools testing positive for the COVID-19 virus,” it said.
“The District takes these matters very seriously and will continue to collaborate with the Butler County General Health District as these situations develop. The safety and well-being of our students and staff will continue to be our top priority.”
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. If unavailable, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home while you are sick (except to visit a health care professional) and to avoid contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
SOURCES: The Ohio Department of Health; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention