The Dorothy Lane Kroger in Kettering on Friday will debut its full remodel.
The store did not close during the remodel, but shoppers will get a chance to check out the completed location at 2115 East Dorothy Lane beginning Friday.
»PHOTOS: Luxury condo with downtown view on market for $320K
The store’s shoppers will find new grocery pick-up locations, as well as complete remodels of the deli and bakery sections. The produce and meat departments also have been upgraded along with the addition of the Chicken Company, a restaurant within the deli.
Kroger added Scan, go, bag to the store, which is expected to make checkout faster. Consumers can scan items with their smartphones as they put them in their cart and bag on their own. Shoppers will pay with their smartphone at the self-checkout.
• How to protect yourself from cyber thieves this shopping season
• 5 ways new tech will change your holiday shopping experience this year
• Store hours: Here’s when retailers will open for Thanksgiving, Black Friday sales
• Here are major Black Friday deals you can get right now
• Here are the best Black Friday deals in the Dayton area